The main objective of this International Conference on University 4.0 is to provide an answer to the above question, which would expectedly contribute to building a framework for the 21st Century University, namely University 4.0. By bringing together key policy-makers and educational experts, the conference is a forum for sharing visions, ideas and good practices for University 4.0. We plan to have one day for 4 plenary sessions, in which 8 invited speakers will present various views on the overarching themes of changing higher education responding to changing societies. The second day will be devoted for the disscusion about a strategy for a concrete university in upgrading process to University 4.0.
- What are the required skills and knowledge that University 4.0 should equip the future generations with?
- How should University 4.0 change its learning design (curriculums, teaching methods, assessments) in the light of technological and social disruptions?
- How should the Fourth Industrial Revolution affect the administration, research, development and innovation agenda of University 4.0?
- How should University 4.0 collaborate with the industries and governments to foster innovative ecosystems?
- What are good practices of Universities 4.0?